Monday, November 12, 2012

Coming Soon to ThatsSewSavanna

Happy Veterans Day!!! Today I am spending time in the shop with my Veteran. Some of you may have seen the wall hooks I made last year and if you haven't get ready.



 
My plan is to have to different sets to list on Monday. So today I got straight to work with the drill press and will be moving on to painting later. One set is Black and white hardware and another set will be multi metal hardware. I'm super excited to share the finished project with you. I have had the hardware for a while now and just waiting for the perfect time to assemble. Check back for the final product photos!
 
Ever wonder what keeps me distracted from getting work done. Find me on Flickr to see a video of Silas and I. He is my Master Distractor! http://www.flickr.com/photos/88591435@N03/8179474786/in/photostream
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment